A veteran of General Electric (GE), UpWind Solutions’ CEO Peter Wells understands the power of operational excellence. That’s why he asked his team to set regular strategic and operational goals and capture them in PowerPoint. Yet he quickly discovered employees had difficulty connecting goals across organizations and regularly evaluating them to see what adjustments should be made. All of that is changing with BetterWorks. Wells and everyone on the UpWind team now use the BetterWorks enterprise goals platform to see, measure and track goals, and leaders are using that increased insight to set all employees up for greater success.
- Setting goals in Microsoft PowerPoint was a very static process.
- It was difficult to measure and track whether employees were achieving goals.
- Leaders were challenged to understand which teams and individuals were overachieving and which were underachieving.
The BetterWorks enterprise goals platform brings measurement, accountability and transparency to
UpWind’s previously paper-based goal-setting process.
- Greater transparency into business goals and results
- Higher engagement by sta in goal-setting process
- Increased insight into business success
“Before BetterWorks, I had the expectation that team members were accomplishing their goals but I didn’t have any means to really see, measure or track whether that was true. BetterWorks provides complete transparency.” — Peter Wells, UpWind Solutions CEO